Having diabtetes type 1 what is the ace way to treat a nail fungus and plantarfoot warts?

Stony Point

I activity to my podiatrist when ever I amuse a wart. Aloof safer that way. I'm too a type 1.



Guadalupe

A Group I diabetic should be additional careful with their feet. Acquisition you a great foot doctor (Podiatrist) and let him amuse your feet in great case so you won't lose a toe or foot. Accomplish not mess encircling with your feet, since you charge them.



Sedgewickville

By a doctor.



Oxford

Constitute a doctor's appointment for the ace test of your specific needs and use whatever treatment the doctor prescribes.



Hillsborough

activity to the podiatrist, they will accord you something. This needs to be taken attention of by a doctor, not over the counter. Provided left untreated it might advance to too complications.



Tehama

I don't understand approximately the nail fungus, however here's what I used for plantar warts. Blend approximately 1 thing baking soda with 1 thing castor oil until it forms a adhesive (should be aloof a babyish stiffer than Elmer's glue). Use it to the wart twice daily and now include it with a bandage (or some persons own had success with using duct tape). Once per time, scrape off the top layer of skin with a nail document or pumice stone before applying the adhesive. This process may take a hardly any weeks, however it worked for me (and several others who posted comments on the website where I got this from). Try www. abchomeopathy. com to see provided they own anything on the nail fungus.