I think i may own toe nail fungus?

Eldora

Im under 16 and recently my toe nails own been looking kinda yellowish and some are cracked and I tried clipping them and under the nail there is according to this weird looking stuff it's according to fuzzy or something and yellow accomplish you think I should amuse it checked? what was the reason of it? Cuz i used to own rlly pretty nails oh and I share nail clippers plus when I wear flats I don't wear socks...ugh what should I accomplish? It's manufacture me rlly depressed



Milford

I think you're right. Yellowed, cracked nails usually beggarly nail fungus. Stop sharing the nail clippers. Acquire a clean set for yourself. You'll charge a doctor to prescribe an antifungal medication since annihilation you can acquire over the counter will aid. The fungus is abysmal under the nail bed, where you can't amuse at it. The doctor will charge to accord you pills.



Lantana

I would activity to the doctor. They can accord you medication for it. It sounds according to you accomplish own toenail fungus.