Has anyone had any luck using tea tree oil for nail fungus?

Ahoskie

I am afraid of Lamisil and its side thing. Any thoughtful comments welcome.



Kiowa

I've been told that tea tree oil is too weak for nail fungus (I tried it). I'm currently trying "wild african sage oil" on one foot and "thyme oil" on another an comparing results. Babyish chicken feed so far (been a couple weeks) however I think I might own a chance with these oils. I've too considered having my toenails removed since the fungus grows UNDERNEATH the nailbed.



Oyster Bay Cove

Too, I've been told by abundant LAc's & ND's that toenail fungus is the word of something off-kilter in the intestine, such as fungus/parasites/candida. Acquisition a systemic cleanse that appeals to you. Dr. Schulze is one great one I've tried and added recently Isagenix. Both are great IMO.



Nassau

I understand it works on sure kinds of fungus, however provided the fungus that you own is very aphotic forget approximately it...you will charge to amuse something from your doctor, annihilation over the counter will work. I personally own never had this case, however my dad has alot of trouble with his feet since he is diabetic. He uses it as a preventative too.



Springdale

NO...IT DOESNT WORK.....YOU Charge TO SOAK IN Ardent WATER AND CLOROX.....THEN....Accumulate THEM CLEAN AND DONT TRY TO DIG DOWN UNDER....IT Aloof FORCES THE FUNGUS Too DOWN.....APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SOAKS WORK....IT TAKES TIME TIL THE NAIL IS HEALTHY AGAIN....Accumulate OFF THE REPLACEMENT FAKES...



Lebo

I own used them both and got the ace results from Lamisil spoken tablets. I too am concerned approximately the thing of Lamisil and had to amuse my liver service tested before and after it use, which is what they recommend. The tea tree oil would work provided you could amuse it under your nails, however this is very adamantine provided not impossible. It certainly isn't convenient. I would activity with the Lamisil (Systemic or spoken pills), although it does depend on your consolation akin.



Hoboken

I didn't own any luck with Tea Tree Oil, however I'm using Vick's Vapo Rub (Wal-Mart's Equate brand is the same and cheaper) three times a time with good results. I may not own used a great brand of Tea Tree Oil.



Wapakoneta

Hello dear, I share your belief on Lamisil, it's not too able and own enough side thing. I understand too how disturbing is that problem. I own fabricated attempts to use Tea tree oil for nail fungus. Alas, it's really a abundance great and working in various conditions regarding types of bacteria and fungi, however doesn't work for letter fungus. I am glad that I can share with you my successful familiarity with 100% `natural remedy, called Citrosept ( it is a Norwegian trade point) and consist 100% pure extract from grapefruit seeds. It has astonishing and safe, stable results for nail fungus. Wish you luck!



Auburntown

Mangosteen............... contact me by email thru here and I'll advance you to an all accustomed and fully patented supplement that may aid you. No side thing and it tastes great! Clinical documentation and testimonials available.



Darrington

yea..it penetrates deeper into layers of skin where it can action fungus poresgood luck :)