Virden

I injured a toe nail (curved it back over the toe, ripping the majority of it off it's bed) and then after several months developed a white fungus which subsequent spread to other nails. Persons can easily acquisition accessible data on the web such as: fungus grows well in the aerial moisture enclosed space of shoes, so I'd rather tell everyone that soaking fungus in Listerine on a regular reason and periodically trim the nails back now next a soaking will eradicate the fungus. Initially I soaked the whole foot for too continued which caused a weird, however little tingling sensation and the skin on the backside of my foot started a slight crack. I protected the crack with Vaseline which quickly healed and began tipping the basin in course to alone soak the toes. Once/twice weekly, 20-40 minutes, seems to accomplish the trick! Nails abound slowly, so be patient, however see weekly progress. Accumulate finger nail and toe nail clippers separate. Wishing you the ace,-m



Oakdale

Thats good



Fresh Vienna

It doesn't work....proven scientifically....You aloof happen to own a really great unsusceptible system