Can bleach be used to annihilate fungus?

Field Lake

I own fungus on my fingernail, however my med insurance doesn't include any of the meds accustomed(both generic and non generic) I charge to understand provided I soaked my pointer in bleach would it annihilate the fungus? Provided not what are some great house remedies that can be used for nail fungus? Having this aphotic stripe down my pointer isn't beautiful.



Bartonville

search. yahoo. com/search? p=nail+fu…maybe you're future in contact with something infected, aged carpet, animal fur, aged shoes...bleach is used in wash to annihilate fungus however is poisonous.



Lockport

No bleach will knock it back however not annihilate it too it is very harmful to accumulate in contract with. You charge a fungicide to annihilate fungus. With a quick google search I begin this link too several others ezinearticles. com/?If-You-Have-Fi…www. killnailfungus. com/