What is the ace cure to amuse rid of nail fungus? it started under my finger nail and any more my full nail has?

Symerton

has sperated. Is there an ovr the counter cure?



Boones Mill

See a doctor for a prescription cream according to 'Daktarin'A prescription cream will be added able then an over the counter product from a Chemist. From a Pharmacy site:"Daktarin tincture is a broad spectrum antifungal product. It has been designed for the treatment of fungal nail infections. Daktarin tincture penetrates the nail and dries leaving a protective coating. Daktarin tincture provides able treatment for fungal infections in the fingernails and toenails."The treatment is very simple too:"Clean and dry the nail to be treated. Use a thin layer of Daktarin tincture to the nail twice daily. After the infected nail has come off, abide treatment without interruption until a fresh nail has grown and the lesions are completely cured (usually for at least 2 months). Accomplish not use to direct wounds."



Belle Plaine

I had this problem on a toenail. I went to a foot dr. The Dr. ended up removing the nail, and giving me an antibiotic cream....There is a prescription that they could of accustomed me instead of removing, however he said it was not guaranteed to work, was severely expensive (my prescription plan would not include it), and it had to several awful side thing. The nail has grown back good...no problems! Ace of luck, I really don't think it is as doom and gloom as the aboriginal couple answers!



Washington Heights

an ex gf had to under activity surgery to own this corrected. it's poor think approximately surgery.



Parkers-Iron Springs

Oh, boy, this can alter to a very bad infection. I had that one time and got Cellulitis, and had to amuse on a strong antibiotic, which was through an IV. It was vancomycin, which had to activity through a pic border, which was a rubber tubing going through my vein. Don't mess encircling, and activity now to the doctor. He will probably put you on an antibiotic. Most nail infections is due to getting false fingernails and the babe who puts them on does not disinfect her instruments she uses, so speed and amuse to the doctor. That is what happened to me, and I had a fever of 103, and the infection nearly got into my blood steam, actually I think it did. Don't activity over the counter, unless you understand for sure what you own is not that serious.



David Megalopolis

Se a Dermatologist {M. D.} He os she can diagnose the affectionate of fungus snd prescribe the adapted medication. No hesitant, accomplish it any more. Without the proper medication froma doctor you are aloof wasting your almighty dollar on over-the-counter stuff.



Bausell and Ellis

Natrum Mur 6x * b. d.* 7 days A homoeopathic Medicine