Cherryvale

I’m female 24 years aged, since I was 17, I own my bails sick I own nail fungus is when your nails thickened or discoloured and some of it fell off. I understand is terrible, I abhorrence it aloof the nails on my feet. I own try everything in the over the counter, some persons told me approximately a pill, however I don’t own any Insurance and I can’t afford that treatment. Accomplish you any more of any treatment that it works. I’m a clean person and I wash my feet two times a time, however that’s not enough. Is really embarrassing please aid me.



Malvern

You are not alone. I am 38 and own been dealing with ugly toe nails since I was a teen too. The problem is we move an infection that is abysmal in the nail bed that causes this ugly colour and thickness. Any topical solution wont work. According to my doctor, the alone medication that does work is those pills you mentioned. Not alone are they costly, however they can own issues with your liver. Since I am a drinker, I dont want my liver having any additional issues aside from the alcohol! LOLI own tried every single over the counter treatment too as other suggestions I begin such as vinegar soaks daily, salt water soaks and so several added I slang much tell you. None of them worked. I own learned to alive with it. I use nail polish and colouring those ugly suckers up so provided my toes are in view no one else grosses outside according to I accomplish. I used to never wear direct toes shoes, however any more I accomplish all the time provided my nails are painted. Sorry to not be of added aid. However dont dwell on those toes. Colouring them up and avoid them. No one will apprehension unless you point it outside to them!



Carleton

Tea tree oil is very great for this and accustomed. Alone don't use it provided you are pregnant. Otherwise amuse a bowl of pretty ardent water and put a hardly any drops of oil in and soak your feet every time then you will see an improvement.



Baldwyn

A low price vinegar nail fungus house remedy has worked for several persons, you can try this:Simply place 2 drops of distilled white vinegar (available at any grocery store) at the growing model of the effected nail twice a time, once in the morning and once in the evening. The vinegar can be applied with a dropper bottle or provided you prefer, you can soak a cotton Q-tip and use the vinegar that way. Following, this procedure will own to be continued untill the infected nail is grown right off the object. That could take 6 months or longer for an infected toenail. It is valuable that not a single use is missed since provided you accomplish, any fresh nail that is grown that time will be susceptible to fungal reinfection. After next this vinegar nail fungus treatement for approximately two months you should see accustomed nail growing at the model of the nail. However remember you must abide the treatment until the infected nail grows right off he object.