Own you been able to amuse rid of toe nail fungus without prescription medication?

Kongiganak

It makes taking my shoes off at the beach an embarassment. What own you tried? How faithful were you in applying the remedy? What were your results? Since the prescription pill has a possible side aftereffect of liver damage my physician does not think it wise for me and I assent. I own tried soaking my feet in a vinegar and water solution, however seemed to be quite a abundance of bother and I was not very faithful and of direction got no great results.



Pawnee

This might sound strange---but it does work!! After doing some research for my own nail infection I own begin the next to be very able..... Rub Vicks emollient or Mentholatum on the infected nail. Wrap the nail with either a very secure band-aid or a piece of duct tape. Allowance the nail covered over after dark. (forgot to mention-do this right before you activity to bed) After approximately 1-2 weeks, the fungus world should start to turn a aphotic brown to black---this is a great thing.. You then charge to let the aphotic world abound outside on its own. As your nail grows-cut off the atramentous world when able. My Father has problems with nail fungus, and insurance will not include the outrageous price of the prescription drug available for this. He tried it and it worked. I've done it - doubting that it would work-but it did! And you can't beat the minimal expense of the supplies needed.



Cygnet

I own had an current fungus for years. I recently delivered my daughter (naturally) & and according to my dr. bruised both ample toes under the stress of affliction. As a result of the nails falling off, I re-developed the fungus problem I had mostly constant. I had been scanning Yahoo answers with the same question as you. I saw someone said Gentian Violet topical solution had worked for them. My daughter had thrush and used this med. to free it up. Thrush is a type of yeast infection and toe fungus is a type of yeast too. I tried the med. on the ample toes by aloof applying it to the nail. The fungus seems to be subsiding again. The stuff is purple and will stain everything! So be careful. You can remove it from skin with rubbing alcohol and now from clothes with that or hairspray (most clothes stains). You can amuse the Gentian Violet at any drug store. I never had luck with creams, tree tea oil or Lamisil. Too try to remove as even of the nail as possible to acquiesce for fresh healthy nail re-growth that has always helped in the former & this time too. Manufacture any fungus is bothersome and tedious however provided you want the problem to activity out stick with it. I understand the activity of embarrassment however it is a general problem. I’m trying to speed and set it before my daughter can talk and buzz me what is wrong with my toe. That’s embarrassing! Summer is future soon. Great luck.



Batesland

Here's a good source. www. wikihow. com/Get-Rid-of-Toe-Fu…



Genoa

Tea Tree Oil or Clove Oil.. Use twice a time to clean dry toe nails try to amuse as even as you can under toe nail on the nail bed...Great Luck!



Charlotte

I finally went to my doctor (podiatrist) 3 weeks ago and he gave me some stuff called NailEsse fabricated by BioEqual and distributed by EuroEssence. It's a topical solution, not a prescription, and he has it at his work for $50, plus the work visit price. However it's working! It's a homeopathic remedy with plant oils in it. You put it on the affected world twice a time (once in the morning and once at after dark). And I'm telling you, it's not getting rid of what is already there, however the fresh nail that's growing outside doesn't own fungus! My fingernail that had it is completely accustomed again! I can't wait for my appointment on Walk 2nd to show Dr. M. the great results. You can amuse added data at www. euroessence. com. Great luck!



Oil Megalopolis

I've heard soaking them in hydrogen peroxide and then putting vasoline on them every time helps. What this does is:-Hydrogen peroxide kills the fungus.-Vasoline shields the nail from any other infections allowing the poor nail to abound outside with healthy fresh nails. As with any toenail treatment (over-the counter, homeade, or precription) it will take a hardly any months before you really see any affects and could take up to a year before you're completely healed.



Tranquillity

aloof according to you I own tried all of the over-the-counter medication applications however none of them worked. I went to the doctor and took the liver test. After going through all of the testing, he prescribed me some sporonex (spelling could be wrong). It worked wonderfully. The great thing approximately it, I didn't amuse any side thing. My health didn't depreciate any and the majority of the fungus in my toes were out.



Sansom Grassland

I own heard that vicks vapor rub is good.