I heard that vinigar kills nail fungus is this true?

Newpoint

Does own antbact. properties. However ace stuff for nail fungus is tea tree oil, i swear by this stuff & practically use it for everything!



Thayer

I'm not sure however you should try, I will.



Crossett

it should, it kills all sorts of other bacterias



Texas Megalopolis

no



Naples

i heard u can too use it for scaly dry skin, i dont understand provided it works tho. however whats the harm in trying.



Oconomowoc

I too heard that somewhere, however i dont think it works. I too had nail fungus and i used Bactivex-athletes foot and cracked heels. it works really great. I started to see changes after a hardly any weeks of continued use. It kills the fungus that causes infections. It too relieved the itching, burning, and the cracking.