Too lamisil is there anything anybody has begin that helps ascendancy nail fungus?

Eustis

I'd rather avoid Lamisil due to the possible liver damage and expense. There seem to be lots of creams and things on the marketplace however accomplish they really work?



Atramentous Eagle

OK, this could be the strangest return you will amuse However IT REALLY WORKS!!! try soaking it in Listerine (ya the mouthwash) it has a powerful antiseptic in it. soak it for 10-15 mins twice a time for 3 days the fungus will be completely out by then TRY IT!



Auburn

A strong solution of cider vinegar and water ; soak the nails every time till free.



Beaufort

The same primer that nail salons use for acrylic nails. After having my nails done in a salon I developed a fungus on two nails. Another salon told me to use the nail primer for a hardly any days. Any more provided I happen to amuse one I wash and dry my hands then use 2-3 coats to the effected nail. I accomplish this for hardly any days and the fungus is out. Great Luck.



Elk Plain

There is some useful help here.