Can a totally broken of fungus nail abound back on its own?

Stanwood

Provided a toe nail is totally broken off, since of fungus can it still abound back? It looks abhorrent, becaus all that grows back is babyish white pieces, that eventually abound a nail however the nail breaks off since its not attached strongly to the skin. According to the doctor "I can alive without my toe nail" however I CAN'T!!! He too said there are some medicine I can take, however they are usually not reimbursed bij the insurance. Plus they are very expensive. Does anyone own any ideas how to amuse rid of it?



Rainier

There is a great analysis by others with toenail fungus, I've put the link below. Personally, I've used tea tree oil with great results although it's taken weeks of applying it to annihilate the fungus. Great luck!