How continued will nail recovery take?

Shell Point

I own had an ugly nail fungus on my babyish toenails that spread encircling the other ones. The doctor said I will charge surgery, and that I will own to be removed of 4 nails. How continued will the recovery take? (I am an athlete and I Charge to understand.) Thank you!



Mount Jackson

Surgery is usually alone a at the end resort for a very poor fungal infection. There are too some pretty serious meds you can take however they can be very poor for your liver - so ace to avoid them. Provided you own surgery your feet should air bigger after a couple of weeks - you will be able to train after that, however it can take up to a year for the toenail to re-grow completely. This site has some information on toenail treatment, and how to stop it future back: toenailfungusremedy. blogspot. com



Ganado

Your doctor can prescribe a medication that u take for 6 weeks and it will cure your nail fungus. I am not sure of the agname of the medication, however before u start taking it, u will charge to amuse a blood test called a liver service panel, and mid way in taking the medication.