I amuse nail fungus infection in my work since my employer dont attention aboutto who should i activity for help?

Rosenhayn

My employer doesn't attention at all approximately workers. I'm working there for 1.5 year however I'm thinking approximately leaving for the at the end 5 months. The problem is that I got nail fungus since the stuff we move in the corporation is soiled and is accessible to amuse any infection. When i'd asked to amuse some gloves my employer told me off. There are added poor things that happened according to losing lunch time (most of them) and not getting overtime for that, racist comments (been called white ****) and no health and safety training. In common treatment has been very poor. The wages are very low and managers expect us to accomplish the work of two persons with no time. Much to see a doctor I had to take days off from my holidays. I don't want to action so even however I own been forced to write this mail and provided I own to activity to the court i'll accomplish so. I understand that is capitalism and employers try to use employers as even as possible however we own some rights too. Please aid me! To whom should I talk and what to accomplish approximately?



Brandon

You can phone your labour board and phone OSHA to document a complaint. Accomplish your corporation own a strong HR department and / or union? Once you document a complaint the corporation can't blaze you on reason approximately your work situation. Aloof be on time and don't violate rules.



Pleasant Valley

you can report that corporation and take them to court provided you own to!!1 in the beggarly time, to amuse rid of that problem, take lamisil tablets



Wilton Manors

Aloof attending for another work.