Other medications for nail fungus?

Notus

I own a nail fungus and this is the second time I own had it. I took Lamisil both times however I didn't take it everyday according to I was suppose to. I still own half of my nail to abound outside. The doctor gave me something that will aid the bump in the nail smooth outside however it won't constitute the nail abound outside. I can't take Lamisil again b/c you arent suppose to take it longer than 3 months. Is there anything that I can take or put on my nails to constitute it abound outside? It is spring any more and I would cherish to wear all of my direct toe shoes in this ardent weather, please aid!



West Nyack

Personally, I've tried a abundance of altered stuff over the years. I had dealt with the combo nail fungus and athletes foot for nearly 20 years. One "free of charge" thing that did aid a abundance was vinegar. It didn't aid even with the nail fungus however it completely stopped the athlete's foot that I was too suffering from. In the borderline what finally constant my loong term problem with nail fungus was Zeta Free. Another thing that I did that probably helped was throw outside my aged shoes. I own heard that the fungus can alive in your shoes and return after treatment. So to avoid a relapse I fabricated sure to amuse fresh shoes and throw outside the aged ones. Ace of Luck! Oh, and I put the link for the stuff I used below provided you wanna test it outside.



Ruso

Vick's vapor rub. Put it on and under the nail once a time at bed time. works good, great luck



Sanford

I used Loceryl on a ample toe nail fungus infection however, after a whole year of using it as per instructions the fungus aloof comes back again and my podiatrist thinks it will aloof stay for ever as it is under the middle of the nail. Short of having the toe nail removed there is no cure. Obviously it would be rather painful to own no nail on my ample toe so I aloof own to put up with it. Life female I own usually painted my toe nails in summer however much this is a problem any more as it makes the fungus spread. Achievement someone else knows of a cure since my doctor and podiatrist accomplish not. My GP did not post taking the spoken medicine since of side thing and the possible ineffectiveness of a cure. Sorry.