Toe nail fungus on ample toes?

Hoisington

I had severe fungi in both my two ample toes several months ago... I divide the nail back as far as it could activity (it pretty even looked according to I had no nail) Then I started using FungiCure and soaking my feet in tea tree oil... My nails own grown back to their accustomed size however they seem "ablaze yellow" any more. They too flake and when they amuse wet they nearly attending greenish. Provided they aren't wet it looks according to a completely accustomed nail. I am a month pregnant and don't want to take anything over the counter. I can no longer divide the nail off since it isn't completely fungi, so I document it down and abide to put the medication on it. I aloof worry since warm weather is on it's way and I want to be able to expose my feet completely.



San Perlita

Same here and the brilliants healt attention providers accomplish not own a clue. There are pills that will aid however they are very expensive, own some poor side thing, and it takes months to body up the anti-fungal aftereffect in your blood. I try to soak by feet in warm water with accustomed anti-fungal additives, according to salt, crushed garlic, clorox. You cannot let them soak too continued, but. Trial and mistake is all I can tell you. After washing, always spray some anti-fungal treatment. Five years and hanging on. Accomplish not accept any BS huckster on the web.



Glasgow Village

activity to the Doctor my acquaintance had that o0nce the Dr. pulled it outand it got back to accustomed