Where can i amuse tea tree oil to amuse rid of finger nail fungus?

Clarksburg

GNC sells pure Tea tree oil and liquid soap (Hardcastle?) with tea tree oil



Clinton

whole foods, vitamin cottage, accustomed aliment stores, bigger off care hands dry, document nail to buff/smooth down to fungus provided you can, otc anti fungal meds are bigger, own to use several times daily. use a hair dryer on nails, wear gloves, is it on other fingers? It can spread. avoid soils/dirt. are you on antibiotics, diabetic? can amuse Rx provided needed. Pau d'Arco too works for nail fungus.



Santa Fe

Community vitamin or health aliment store



Fernley

TT oil is an accomplished and safe anti fungal. Amuse it from the health aliment store however be sure that it is not essence or such, you want aromatherapy grade. It wont penetrate the nail so you own to put a hardly any drops in a basin of warm water, slosh it encircling and accomplish a soak.



Rockford

Vitiaman store. I own toenail fungus as we speak. I used oregano liquid. I broke the lid to it adidn'tdnt not realize that it was broke so I pdish washinging liquid on the bottle since the bottle was sorta of greasy anddidn'tdnt realize the lid was cracked and I got soap in the bottle and had to throw it out. I too used vinegar it helped some. However I own read that eventually the toenail fungus will return. Any more Im on a prescription to aid amuse rid of it. The nail fungus is very contagious and you can amuse it on your toenails. I own it on 4 toes on my right foot and two on my left. This has been very painful and it has aberrant my toenails deformed and the Dr said that it will always be according to that. I got mine from having pedicures done. They used the same nail clippers on each customer with outside sterlizing then aboriginal and after they used the foot bath bowl they didn't sanitizeize it after using on a customer before me. So take caution. Constitute sure provided you trim your nails to use bleach on the nail clippers and then rinse them and allowance them outside to air dry. Always wash your hands this will spread to other finger nails and on to your other plam. and to your feet and other persons can amuse it too