Why is there another nail growing underneath my fungus toe nail? both toes?

Sayre

I own a serious problem with fungus on both of my toe nails. I've noticed approximately 6 months ago that another nail is growing underneath both of them. It's very thin and it looks according to it's too infected. When I amuse my pedicure they aloof remove it however it keeps future back. I'm considering laser to own the fungus removed, however I'm aloof curious why is this going on.



Elvaston

There are two above factors that affects the abound of the fungi. Aboriginal is poor hygiene and sanitation second is poor diet. Combine those two and you aloof constitute yourself a fungi plant. I suggest you advance those two aspects. In too prevention of the fungus spreading you charge to dry your feet. Don't accumulate them damp or wet since it promotes fungi advance. Cures according to tea tree oil should be enough to cure your toes.