Want to cure your nail fungus without drugs?

Harrisburg

I refuse to take the harmful drugs the doctors want to accord us for nail fungus. I've begin that Oregano Oil will cure your nail fungus in the same time as the drugs. I promise you it works. However provided you try this, you MUST amuse the Oil that contains P73. The "regular" oil won't work. The P73 oil is added expensive, however for $15, you can cure fungus. Alone use a small drop and amuse it under the borderline of the nail provided you can. Raise up the borderline of the nail and drop in there. Massage into the whole nail too. One bottle, and definitely no added than 2, will cure it. Great luck.



Chatfield

Oh really. I didn't understand that. I think some thyme tea w/ a thyme foot soak would work. :-)



Midland Grassland

Is this a question or an return? :D