What can i accomplish additionally to amuse rid of this terrible finger nail fungus?

Rainsburg

My left thumb nail is out & my other fingernails are scaling out. All my nails & nail beds/cuticals are flakey & dried outside beyond understanding!!?? The doctor put me on an antibiotic which was useless & then put me on Lamisil 250mg a time. I own been on Lamisil for 3 weeks any more. Please provided you can shoot some information my way I would be so thankful!!!!! :)



Madison

Lamasil takes MONTHS to work, not aloof 3 weeks. Be patient.



Bridgeville

Nail fungus, is a case that affects the nail of encircling 6% to 8% of the man population. A chicken feed in colour, thickening of the nail, fitting brittle, or rippled nail may be a sign of nail fungus. However it can be cured. See www. squidoo. com/nail-fungus... for added



Marion Centre

Vics works.. Lamisil damages your kidneys.... prescriptions aren't always the return...



Napoleon

Ok, i had the same prob after comming from the nail salon after my prom. Aloof amuse some Vaseline Curative lotion and rub it on your cuticles to accumulate them from flaking, then clip your nails down short, and everytime they abound continued, divide em down. Accumulate taking the atibiotics, and incidentally, care your hands clean, and using plam sanitizers work!



La Homa

Lamisil works, however provided you nails are as poor as you say it could take a year or added. The nails own to abound outside. Aloof constitute sure the Doctor does blood work for your liver on a regular reason.



Franklin

Vicks Vaporub? www. healthcentral. com/peoplesphar…