Any help on getting rid of toe nail fungus?

Hastings

Any help on getting rid of toe nail fungus? I've started to own it when I was approximately 8, any more I'm 26. I was once on meds for it, however it's 1$ a pill and you own to accumulate taking them and the sides thing are poor. I too use to own it under 1 toe nail, any more it's under 8.Any tips on how to amuse rid of it? No doctors, I'm fed up with doctors.



Woodcliff Lake

I own read that Vicks Vapo Rub works. Very cheap too.



Silas

The case sounds pretty severe, fed up with doctors or not that will probably be the alone solution for you to indeed cure the fungus and stop it from spreading. But, you might attending into a topical emollient or lotion for toenail fungus, you will be able to acquisition several options at any drug store.



Zellwood

I had the same thing. I didn't according to the price of the prescription or the side thing, and I aloof put it off. I ran across something called CLEARZ at the community Walgreen's and begin that it worked and worked quite quickly. Several persons own recommended something called Tea Tree Oil, however I don't understand anything approximately it. I was satisfied with the CLEARZ stuff, and it was not too expensive. I don't recall the specific price. Great luck.



Bull Run

Attending into the fresh laser treatment called pinpoint laser. The FDA approved it recently and is at least 80% able in curing toenail fungus (way bigger than the pills). It kills the fungus and the fresh nails abound in accustomed. It is still fresh however increasingly podiatrists are buying the system. I would aloof phone encircling to acquisition one near you that can accomplish the procedure.



Limping Deer

tough acted tonactin! It really works!