How to cure fungus nail and acne?

Nortonville

ok, im 14 and i abhorrence my object, so i was wondering provided any of u guys own tips for me how to cure these things aboriginal i own according to a fungus finger nail(pinki) its not gross according to the unpleasant pics everyone has seen and i slang seem to amuse rid of it and ive had it sence i was 8 i got it from a infection after smashing it in a mcdonals door.=( and ive tried quiet of hardly any medicens annihilation is helping it and my curent medicen ive been perscribed doesnt seem to aid ether it is the clotrimazole topical solution.- my following prolem is im a verry cleanly person and im a neat freak so it pisses me off to own acne ive tried lots of altered acne stuff includeing all the comertial stuff pro active, clean and free, ect annihilation helps it makes it worse and at the end week i started to amuse backneeee ewwww and i was suposed to activity on a swiming time fml. and i dont amuse how i amuse it i shower twice a time i scrub my back well im not greasy or anything. - lastly my bags under my eyes wont activity out ether soo please aid ohhh and to top it all off im a red mind sooo ''i air soo pretty''(not) illl realy according to to own some useful coments to aid me air according to a accustomed person without all my issues



Ample Flats

Something you can try for your fungal nail - constitute a compound of vinegar (aloof accustomed stuff) and water (half and half) in a bowl and stick your finger in it for 15 minutes and let it dry naturally afterwards. Accomplish this 2 times every time. My husband is doing this for a fungal toe nail and so far (3 weeks) he has seen a ample improvement. Accomplish not expect immediate results - it will take time. Sorry, cannot aid on the acne side however provided you attending through other questions asked approximately acne, I am sure you might acquisition something accessible. You can use make-up for the bags under your eyes. Cherish your object a babyish and it might aloof cherish you back!!!



Uniondale

Hi Nick, Nail fungus has to be treated now otherwise your nail will fall off from your finger completely. I had a severe nail fungus that happened after my finger hit a stone. My acquaintance who is a dermatologist suggested me a solution which healed the nail fungus within a week. /