Anybody with nail fungus infection using lamisil???

Flute Springs

Own considered asking my doctor to prescribe Lamisil for a nail fungal infection. Why is it so darn expensive??? Any generic alternatives outside there?? Would you annihilate your own liver or kidneys aloof to own pretty nails?



Maplewood

We own asked my doctor for it several times and his explanation of why we don't want it convinces us it is bad. I did amuse some free of charge samples from another doctor and took one pill however my passion acted up so poor from it I threw them outside. That is poor stuff.



Wanatah

You are welcome. The problem with the medicine is you own to take it for such a continued term for it to work and that is where the danger comes from. It is bigger to own ugly nails than damaged organs. Great Luck!



Clarksville

Not me.



Parkdale

Yes, it attacks your liver. Stay the way from it.



Bixby

Nope, my male is afraid to use it since it supposedly causes liver damage. Too, when u stop using it, the nail fungus will return.