Can baking soda cure nail fungus?

Woodbridge

seriously..



Island Heights

I don't think so.



Rio Communities North

Sure, it takes the stink outside of a fridge, and I think that is caused by a fungus. Try it on a mushroom with a babyish warm water to activate the Soda.



Centre

i dunno however i charge points so thanx 4 the points



Olney Springs

Nope....Provided it's from affected nails try to document the fungus off and then soal your nails in a tub with a cap complete of bleach in it. Then wash your hands and dry them and use that anti fungus nail polish. I've gotten it a hardly any times having my nails done and provided it isn't abysmal I document the nail out and accomplish as above. Provided it's abysmal activity to the doctorl☺



Beresford

I accept mouthwash encircling the cuticles and soaking in peroxide will aid



Cane Savannah

a vile model faith healer



Weston

I don't understand... however it is good for taking the smell of child vomit outside of clothes provided you're outside and the child sicks on you.