Can a nail fungus alive in my intestines?

Brook

I own a foot fungus however lately my finger nails own been fitting weak and i think it spread on them from scratching my feet. I wash my hands everyday however they are still fitting warped slowly. I eat everyday and I'm worried that i might accidentally be eating the fungus on my nails since they shaft my aliment. I'm not sure what to accomplish however is it possible the nail fungus can survive in my intestines? I beggarly it spread to my nails and I think scalp. I'm trying to amuse it treated however I'm worried approximately my insides.



Kuttawa

Your fungus is not life transmitted through your intestines. The spreading is caused from you scratching your feet and your hair. You see, fungus lives on dead skin and feeds on the protein called Keratin. Your nails too own keratin. When you scratch with your fingernails you scratch of some skin cells and they accumulate under your nail tip, aloof according to dirt, grime, oils etc. Thus the fungus is feeding on the cells under your finger nails and you are transferring them to what every you contact and scratch again. Each time you pick at your nails, or reason some affectionate of tear, this gives the fungal spores, so small you cannot see them, a chance to accretion entry under the nail. Eventually the fungal spores multiply so even that you can see the colored pigments, which is the by product of the fungus growing on the keratin. Aloof according to a white spot. So provided you scratch your infected feet you are spreading your fungal spores everywhere, your shoes, clothes, bathroom towel, encircling your groin, where ever you activity. This is how you commonly infect other persons in the abode with fungus, exceptionally provided you use a set of nail clippers with someone else. Provided you haven't done anything approximately your nails test outside the link below for a cure. I had good results with this accustomed product. You will see my nails in the video at the top.



Belchertown

It won’t provided you use the right product. I recommend that you acquire Claripro. Calripro is homeopathic in the anatomy of spoken spray that contains 100% accustomed ingredients to cure nail fungus. Since its accustomed, you don’t own to worry approximately any harmful side thing. Provided you’re not satisfied, amuse a free of charge trial of this product at this site: tophealthreviews. catch/treat-nail-f…



Roxborough Grassland

i've wondered approximately that too. it can amuse on your hands from scratching. wear clean cotton socks everyday. put foot powder in your shoes before putting them on. wear sandals on ardent days, put foot powder in them too. beware of infected carpets.