Can nail fungus dq me at meps?

Walnut Creek

I finally got everything set in my activity, so i could accompany the military. Any more the alone affair that i own is that I own a Nail fungus on the toes of my right foot, its a babyish ugly bugger, however it has never been a accountability to me, as its not painful at all. Much any more that im getting it treated aloof so it looks bigger. Other than that, im completely good, however im aloof scared that this thing will DQ at MEPS subsequent on =\.



Circleville

As continued as you don't own it when you indeed activity to MEPS you should be good. A suggestion would aloof be to simply wait until it is completely treated before going. AS for having it in your medical story.....they don't attention approximately that. They alone attending at your med story for added serious affair i. e. broken bones, passion diseases, diabetes, etc.



Bryn Mawr

WELL WHEN I WAS AT MEP BOTH At the end YR AND A At the end WEEK THEY NEVER LOOKED AT MY FEET. Too DOIN THE DUCK WALK THEY DIDNT Buzz "LET ME SEE YOUR FEET" SO I THINK YOU SHOULD BE Great However TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE YOU SHOULD ATLEAST Amuse THE TREATMENT FOR IT N SHOW THATS ITS Life TREATED.