Does tea tree oil aid against nail fungus?

Holcomb

The tip of my index nailis kinda yellow and cracked. Much provided I divide it, the yellowness comes back. Should I use tea tree oil on it?



Sebastopol

Tea tree is a good cleanser - good for bites and infections, Oregano, Lemongrass and Lavendar would all be great too. You could much aloof blend up a drop or two of each and use it as a blend. Preferably great quality oils. (Geranium is too good for skin issues)



Shorewood

Yes Tea Tree Oil is an accomplished solution.



Malden

No I think tee tree oil is a bunch of crap



Sutherlin

I'm not sure approximately that, however, I will tell you what will annihilate the fungus and it's over the counter at any store....Listerine...Yep! aloof soak your hands, or feet provided you own toenail fungus and it will annihilate the fungus. It's been proven to work! --Good Luck!