Has anyone ever taken lamisil tablets for toe nail fungus?

Alma

My doctor is approximately to prescribe me lamisil tablets for my toe nail fungus. I understand it can reason liver damage and they said that's why they detector your blood work every month. I am still scared to take it. Has anyone ever taken it? How did it work? Did you own any side thing? Did it free up your infection?



Widener

I took Lamisil for approximately a month and it does work. A fresh nail started to abound outside and it was looking really great. I've had this stomach toe nail fungus for according to 3 yrs any more. It's very embarrassing. I don't understand how I got it however it may've been from getting my toe nails done. The alone reason I didn't take it former a month was since my doctor messed up and alone gave me enough to take for 6wks. I'm going back again following month and hopefully I'll amuse a three month supply this time. I too went it for the blood work and I was good. I think the chances of it affecting your liver are pretty small. I too used to take this other anti-fungul pill from Colombia which I can't think of the agname however I alone had to take it once a week and it worked so great! Half my fresh was free and looking really great. I took the other half off and I guess It was either since I did that or b/c I stopped taking it that the fungus came back again. I too stopped taking it reason I had my sore bladder removed and didn't wanna be taking stuff anymore. However annihilation I accomplish recommend you taking it so you'll amuse rid of that toe nail fungus. Trust me, I understand how Abhorrent & EMBARRASSING it is to own one.



Stanford

My father had taken Lamisil for nail fungus for years. He was on it in a "continuation" means, to ascendancy the nail fungus, I don't remember the frequency however he needed it every week or so to accumulate the fungus at bay. It never really was totally out, although it did free up substantially. Accustomed homeopathic solutions are good alternatives to prescription drugs and their side thing. This site discusses some of the most successful toenail fungus remedies available. www. nailfungustreatmentnow. comI don't blame you for life scarred to take it. I don't according to to take Acetaminophen since of the damage it can accomplish to the liver. I pretty even deal with headaches since I aloof don't air it is worth the risk. I personally would exhaust every other adjustment before taking potentially harmful drugs. I achievement you own great luck getting rid of your nail fungus!!!