Has anyone had a poor familiarity after going to an asian nail salon? fungusbleedingdrillinget

Lavallette

What the Asians use in their salon products is totally altered than the American salons. What they use is acutely harmful - and I'm wondering provided anyone has had any poor experiences after going to one? Any kinds of infections or fungus??



Commerce

no! how dare you say that asian products are harmful? my friends activity to asian nail salons all the time, and they never complained. and my two aunts work at an asian nail salon. possibly it's your fiflthy toes that caused the fungus.



Melbourne

I never got any fungus thank absolute being for that however I did bleed a hardly any times before alone since they are always rushing to amuse done quickly... You charge to activity where you understand they are sterilized you probably think that there items are fresh however think approximately everyone who has entered that salon



Breaux Bridge

i own no concept what you're talking approximately. stop life racist, they use the same things! actually, i alone activity to asian salons, they are the Ace!



Wood Dale

My toe nail was atramentous and I had to divide it off. My friends 2 toes turned atramentous and my moms feet got itchy. Any more constitute sure they use the plastic in the basin.