How to prevent toe nail fungus after treatment?

Harrisville

I had poor toe nail fungus for most of my activity.. at the end year i took lamisil prescribed by my doctor, it got rid of the toe nail fungus within approximately 8 months.. my toe nails attending so good and i cherish them!! Any more that my toes are accustomed and attending good.. what can i accomplish to prevent toe nail fungus again?! My Aunt has the fungus too.. should i include my feet in plastic when i activity into the shower? Thank You



San Leandro

Basic hygiene is all that is needed. Accumulate your nails clean, exceptionally under the tip of the nail, and try not to tear the nail out at the tip. Tearing creates an entry point for the fungus to accretion entry again. Most general things to accomplish is not to activity naked feet in public places. One thing I accomplish suggest is to steralise all of your shoes that you own worn to annihilate any remaining fungal spores that possibly lerking in your shoes. This is what I did after I cured my nail, and still accomplish approximately once a month. You can read a abundance of good data approximately using ozone to steralise your shoes in the source box below. Your aunt should too accomplish this too as this will stop reinfection.



Kanopolis

No charge to activity that far, google toe nail fungus, there is a ton of information on it.