I own a toe nail that has fungus on it?

Bryant

I bought a.6 ounce bottle of Dr. G's nail free for nail fungus and I am afraid to use it. Has anyone ever tried this product?



Duane Lake

I haven't tried Dr. G's however I own tried several other products for fungus after poor pedicures and they NEVER worked for me! What did work (and in alone a hardly any days) was a babyish bleach and water. I dabbed on some straight bleach onto my nail on the aboriginal time w/ a q-tip, once in the morning, afternoon and after dark. Then I mixed 1/2 bleach and 1/2 water and after a hardly any days it was out completely! I begin that it worked bigger after a shower. Great luck!



Atramentous Springs

I own never used that however I own toenail fungus on one nail (my ample toe) and I heard that provided you use Vicks Vaporub to it daily it will amuse rid of it. I own been doing it for approximately a month or two any more and it's starting to activity out. It takes time and you own to use it everyday however it's well worth it! I don't think it cures the affected nail however keeps the fresh nail from getting the fungus so as the fresh nail grows outside, it looks pretty again. Great luck.