Is my nail infected? or does my nail own fungus under it?

Numidia

Today in group I was bored so I started taking off the nails I got put on at the nail salon. I got them done approximately 2 weeks ago. When I took one of the index finger nails off, my real nail had a blooming blotch on it according to it could possibly be infected or own fungus under it somehow. Provided so, what should I accomplish?



Alma

This is auntie when asking a question constitute sure that they understand whether you are talking approximately your feet or hands. I happen to understand that you are asking approximately your hands. And following time you are bored in group buzz for additional work and take attention of your nails when you amuse house. Smile and cherish you even, Auntie



Eagle Peak

You may own fungus - Aloof to be on the safe side, soak your feet in a solution of 50% vinegar and 50% water. Boil the water and add the vinegar to it. The water should be warm however not uncomfortable. For other ideas, see toenailfunguscures. us.