Nail fungus question?

Manchester

Did any of you mothers advance some type of nail fungus after you had your child? i got mine on my thumb, doesnt aching or anything. I saw my dr already and he prescribed me lamisil and an emollient for the skin on my thumb. I was wondering how general this is...thanks.



Edgewater-Paisano

Own you taken antibiotic recently? This might own caused an overgrowth of fungus. Provided the Lamisil doesn't work for you, an spoken anti-fungal might work bigger. Ace of luck, and congrats on your child!



Springfield

not me, never heard of it. i'd be absorbed to understand provided anyone else has. i understand yeast can over abound in some pregnant women, fungus is fungus, i guess it's possible. gosh i achievement the stuff works to amuse rid of it for you.



Bridgeton

own you been going to a nail shop? I hear those places or fungus breeders. Provided you accomplish you must bring your own utensils or constitute sure they really sterilize things. I had this affair and it was since i had out to a terrible nail salon.



Kingman

i am a nail tech ans and all my years of doing nails (17 yrs) i own never heard of pregnancy causing nail fungus. be careful taking spoken medications for this, they own several side affects. accumulate your nail divide short and clean. i own had several older clientd with fungus on toe nails ans they own put vicks vapor rub on the nail everyday and after a while it started to activity any.



Canton

It's unrelated to pregnancy. Any more accomplish you suck your thumb? Buzz as generally excessive moisture and humidity make an world prospicious for fungal infections.