Own any s citizen had ingrown toenail surgery problems with bunions nail fungus or hammer toes?

Bessie

My 87 yr aged aunt is going to own surgery on her ingrown ample toe. It was infected and after antibiotics it is any more time for surgery at the community surgery centre following week. I pray she has no problems afterwards. I achievement this is in the right category, I debated on the Health category, Other Health, or Conditions, Affliction Category, then Loveliness category, you understand since we all want our feet to attending pretty, then I thought approximately Relationships, since these conditions could be a ample turnoff to a spouse or significant other, then there is Maintenance category, then there is House improvement, since Yahoo suggests to post this there, I suppose due to mentioning 'hammer' toes and toe 'nails.' Then you own to accede, Mythology and Folklore since apparently a bunion too closely resembles, 'Paul Bunyon." I sure to buzz Senior People since it is very possible some of you own experienced these. Provided I own posted in the incorrect category, I sure achievement that is ok, that I pose this here. Please forgive me, provided actually I own not followed local rules. I'll be standing by, awaiting the good S. C of this category to return my question pertaining to feet problems, and your answers are even appreciated. Aloof to be sure I'm ok here, I own read that several senior people own experienced one or added of the above conditions. Thank you for your patience with me.



Clintonville

Wow such a wordy Q! I accomplish accept every one in my instant family has had each of the next: Eldest Brother Had the Dreaded Hammer Toe, Other than life Very ugly, not a problem. Mom Had Twin ingrown nail removals, very un pretty...she regrets doing it, however provided your Aunt needs it....well? Fungus among us? Use Tea tree oil Topically, works every time. Bunions, well Outside of luck there...However I accomplish understand a Paul, He Lives at the Fritter Ranch, I wager he knows bunions, not even he don't understand bout! he likes your Q's too, Luck to your aunt!



Halibut Cove

Your the Ace Jackie Dejected Babe! Great to see You! Resi! How you feelin?



Carney

Wow JB, own you ever considered writing. I always wanted to write a textbook of my memories as they come to apperception. That is the alone way I could accomplish it. However you could write a narrative very well. Activity for it & allowance it with someone it would beggarly the world to. Bless you, Jerri



Crystal

My ex-supervisor had surgery for hammer toes and had to use a walker until it healed before she did the same for her other foot. She did not own any complications other than affliction and having to raise her leg while sitting at her desk at work. She wore a soft shoe. I achievement it all goes well with your aunt. A acquaintance of my brobdingnagian's had ingrown toenail and she aloof had the nail removed. ugh.



Larksville

My doctors brother had his toe nail removed, he had picked up some some infection at the swimming pool.



Sebastopol

I aloof had an ingrown toe nail removed at the end week. this has been the second time on the same toe. Having trouble care it from bleeding, reason I am on a blood thinner. Mine wasn't infected so I was in and outside in a short period of time.



Middleburg

Never had surgery, no. No bunions, nail fungus or hammer toes. That doesn't beggarly they don't alter to infected. I've had 3 PROFESSIONAL pedicures in my activity, and TWICE my toes became BADLY infected after wards. I too understand that EVERY TIME I clip my toenails, I Own to treat them with... of all things... LISTERINE. It's an antiseptic, and I simply dab some on each nail (exceptionally the edges!) and acquiesce it to dry. Provided I accomplish NOT accomplish this procedure, the likelihood of them fitting infected is aerial. Provided I Accomplish dab with Listerine (and it has to be the New stuff, too!), I rarely amuse infections. Own a Seasoned time.