Toe nail fungus did you cure it?

West Liberty

Has anyone indeed cured toe nail fungus? Provided so how did you accomplish it?



Gilboa

its bigger that provided you test with doctors.



Fredonia

Tried the Vicks vapour rub as someone suggested - don't bother, it doesn't free the infection properly. The alone way to amuse rid of this on a permanent reason is to visit your gp for some antifungal medication. Toe nail fungal infection spreads really quickly from toe to toe and provided you allowance it untreated or accumulate trying rubbish medication your nails will be harder to repair, thus taking longer for a cure. I took Terbinafine tablets prescribed by my gp for some 10 months before I got rid of the problem completely, since I was too embarrassed to see my gp and show my toes off! Once you own the medication, you will see a good improvement and then a full cure.



Radisson

accept it or not, I read that you put Vicks VaporRub on it and it will activity out. And I had it on my babyish toe nail and tried it, and it worked! Out in a month or two. It won't activity out quickly unfortunately. You can too amuse a prescription to amuse rid of it.



Atlantic

There are so several remedies that you could use to treat toenail fungus. Cures according to tea tree oil and oregano oil are absolute for the work.



Regal

Activity to a chemist there are plenty of things on sale to sort this outside.