Toe nail fungus? how did you cure it?

Rembert

I broke my toe nail at the end spring. It didnt breach all the way however that is how my toe nail fungus started. I own read a abundance of approximately it and I really prefer not to take Lamisil. Own you ever had toe nail fungus and cured it? How did you accomplish it? How continued did it take? I want to hear some real persons with remedies they used that own worked. Right any more my nail seem to be growing good from the backside however the top thing is all infected and I dont want it to spead to the fresh growing nail. Too, summer is future up and I charge to wear sandals. My nail is so ugly. What should I accomplish? Its my toe nail.



Danielson

Happened to me once and aside from buying the WAY expensive meds for it the doc recommended that I soak the nail in New Listerine. I thought he was nuts however it helped!!!



East Laurinburg

You should probably Google toe nail fungus. I wouldn't take the Lamisil, either. There are several, several anecdotal "cures" that you can try.