Under toe nail fungus infection how to action it?

Whitney Point

I noticed that there is something going on under my nail. It is aloof a begining of the infection. I got apple cider vinegar and mouthwash and I blend it together with some water and aloof accumulate my feet in it. I too got Vicks VapoRub and I am gonna be using it at after dark and at work etc. It is aloof a begining so I achievement that I will be able to compat that. Would it be bigger to activity and see a doctor etc to see what they would tell me? Thanks.



Sugar Peak

Fungal infections of the nail bed (onychomycosis) usually require spoken antifungal therapy. See a physician.



Truth or Consequences

its a adamantine thign to action... i never heard approximately that cider bag... tho I own heard promising things approximately set, or you could amuse lamisil or something and try that. Most valuable thing is to accumulate your feet dry, much provided it method changing shoes or socks added generally than usual... you can see a doctor however theres not even they can accomplish for a nail fungus... theres some spoken anti fungal agents however they are quite acrid on your system in terms of side thing