What are your solutions to amuse rid of nail fungus?

Belvidere

I don't want to take the prescription pill (liver side thing I accept)I tried tea tree oil, and I thought it was out... It was out on one of my toes however then it came back and 4 of my toes got it again. It's alone on one foot!!! who knows why? Besides, ANY recipe is welcome... and please mention how continued it takes. THANK YOU!!!!



Nunez

I own heard to swab vinegar on the nail 2x a time helps.



Dickey

aloof regular white vinegar.



Boonville

I don't understand..me and my sister havehad itsince we were kids and own tried EVERYTHING between the 2 of us. The alone thing I've begin to work is scrubbing your nails with a pumice stone and applying whatever you use(I use bleach or alcohol)EVERDAY. Whenever I stop, the fungus stays out for a hardly any weeks the starts to return. It's starting to stay out longer on some toes, so possibly my regimen's working. I've thought approximately getting LAMISIL...however provided it causes liver problems, I'll pass. I'd rather own ugly toenails than charge a liver transplant.



De Witt

fungal infections are very hare to amuse rid of and you charge not be prescribed a pill. It could be a native applicator cream or lotion. You can persist with the tea tree oil for a month or so Fungal spores and roots persist for a continued time. You charge persistence and patience.