Listerine cures nail fungus aid share the solution to a revolting problem the reason i joined yahooanswer

Clinton

The return is:Listerine!!It indeed works! I injured a toe nail (curved it back over the toe, ripping the majority of it off it's bed) and then after several months developed a white fungus which subsequent spread to other nails. Persons can easily acquisition accessible data on the web such as: fungus grows well in the aerial moisture enclosed space of shoes, so I'd rather tell everyone that soaking fungus in Listerine on a regular reason and periodically trim the nails back now next a soaking will eradicate the fungus. Initially I soaked the whole foot for too continued which caused a weird, however little tingling sensation and the skin on the backside of my foot started a slight crack. I protected the crack with Vaseline which quickly healed and began tipping the basin in course to alone soak the toes. Once/twice weekly, 20-40 minutes, seems to accomplish the trick! Nails abound slowly, so be patient, however see weekly progress. Accumulate finger nail and toe nail clippers separate. Wishing you the ace, - m



Highland

This is true. My dermatologist recommended it moreover to the medicine she gave me.



Georgetown

Applying vicks to the soles of your feet then putting on socks and going to bed cures coughs 100% of the time. I own no concept how it works however it does.