Can nail fungus transfer to the eyes?

Lorimor

I own nail fungus - well, might be nail fungus. I own babyish itchy, contagious spots encircling my skin, including my elbow, wrist, last my ears, on my scalp, etc. My doctor told me to treat it with Betamethasome Valerate (beta-val). It treats it. But, i think it is under my nails any more, however it might be straight up nail fungus. My question is - I wear contacts (yes, I wash with warm soapy water before I put in/take outside...), could this transfer to my eyes? What could be the consequences? Blindness? Later-down-the-road blindness?



Somerset

Well dont amuse me wrong or anything, however yes and I am not trying to scare you. I own had this before and provided and alone provided you amuse to the doctor buzz him provided it is true, and provided you accomplish own it, amuse this medicine (it does not burn, aloof stings a babyish) and put it in your eyes every time twice a time and too, it will advance to blind ness of the eyes so constitute sure you amuse to the doctor and see provided you own it and chase my instuctions.



Amesbury

It will amuse onto your contact. washing your fingers with soapy water could infect your contacts. Wash your fingers, then amuse some contact solution onto your finger to. this will aid a bunch. every time you take outside your contacts wash them in solution and all SHOULD (not guaranteed) be well