Toe nail fungus nail removal?

Parsons

i've had toe nail fungus for a while (pretty even all my toenails :-/)and was thinking of my options, tried over the counter stuff and my doctor has said I could use lamisil however it can damage your liver and stuffso was wondering provided any one whos had this has had luck with toe nail removal? figure it'd be painful however bigger than risking bad my organs



World

Hi, I am a nail tech. You can acquire something that you drop between your nail plate and skin at a abundance of nail salons. I can not remember the agname of the product however it was something according to, "Fung-Gone"? Yeah, don't accomplish the removal. Your nail would attending pretty at all once you amuse it done.



Alpena

the fungus isn't hurting any of your systemic organs, and the results of toenail removal attending Even worse than the fungus.



Bokoshe

hiya. i recommend a foot spa and dry them properly and sprinkle some talc on em... that helps



Roselle Grassland

A coworker of mine had this done, he said it took a hardly any times however it worked.



Verona

pour peroxide on them several times a time. Peroxide kills fungus.