I own nail fungus i am 23 years aged and i own had it for approximately 7 years charge your belief?

Eyers Grove

OK, so I own had nail fungus on my toe nails for a continued as I can remember. Recently, I checked into a dermatologist and he prescribed a prescription medicine called, Lamisil which apparently gets rid of this fungus. The thing is these pill own side thing and in acutely rare cases liver failure could be one of them. Any more provided you were me would you take these pills? For me personally, I accomplish not want too, I beggarly who really cares approximately toe nails, Im a guy, we all own poor feet!!!! Provided it were my finger nails I would probably take them though as they are added exposed. Girls, accomplish you think it will act on me, as they are a bit unsightly, in relationships with women? What accomplish you girls think? Would you dump me over this? I beggarly I don’t really want to trade my liver for some pretty toe nails!!!! LOL



Walnut

I've had nail fungus on my thumbnails for 20 years. I alone own tried the topical things that don't require a prescription, specifically since of the liver failure side affects. Yea, the funky looking nails bother me, however not enough to risk killing my liver. I accumulate my thumnails trimmed, and sometimes take a bit of ablaze sandpaper to them to accumulate the funkyness at bay. Most persons own never noticed much when shaking hands, or they think it was caused by an accident. No one has ever been grossed outside by them as they are really aloof a bit wrinkly. Tea Tree oil did annihilation for mine, nor was there anything that worked for me in Prescription for Nutritional Curative (though I accomplish recommend the textbook overall).



Wellman

Take the meds, I tell you. The anti-fungal meds will alone reason liver disease provided you take it for too continued, according to other meds. I suppose your dermatologist did not tell you to take the meds for a year, right? Stuff according to that are usually taken for aloof a week or so.. you're not gonna die of liver failure. However provided you insist on not treating your fungal infection, then you're most possible going to die of something else... LONELINESS since no one would ever time you. So activity, start treating those nails already.



Baron

I tried lamisil and it didn't work. I am any more trying a topical toenail liquid that you colouring on. So far, they attending bigger. Too, I heard tea tree oil works too.



Troutville

A accessible house remedy--soak your toes in Listerine---once or twice a time for 1 time or as continued as you can. Lamisil can be bad, you can too buzz a pedicurist provided they own something for it.



Sullivan

Aboriginal buzz the Doc provided there is an alternative med. Second, and i'm not a chick, however HELL YES girls will dump you for this. At least any self respecting babe with any akin of personal hygene. Take attention of your feet, you alone own two and you slang amuse fresh ones.



Charleston Grassland

Buzz provided you can take an alternative medication and stop using affected nail and going to those nail places. Since those pedcures and stuff my aunt absent 6 nail so any more she has 6 nailess fingers



South Vacherie

Try tree tea oil or colloidal silver. They own no side thing, and are all accustomed. They aid action fungus. Too can be used to treat wounds. Test outside the textbook Perscription For Nutritional Curative.



Scottsburg

There is a polish type treatment for nail fungus called Penlac buzz your doctor approximately it. It is a free polish that goes on once a time. No side thing, however the downside is you will be using provided for approximately a year. It takes this continued for toenails to completely abound outside again. To my understanding though the Lamisil takes aloof as continued. Yes, you can amuse liver failure with Lamisil med and should own frequent lab work to test you liver enzymes, so I would request the Penlac. I don't think liver failure is worth having free nails, however you won't own to worry with the polish. It works very well and will eradicate the fungus unlike over the counter treatments. Great luck to you.



Mount Carmel

Jon, oh hell no---on the dumping thing. The vast majority of us own nail fungus and don't much realize it. I would abysmal six the lamisil concept, the side thing are ridiculous and honestly the success rate is pisspoor too. Constitute regular visits to a podiatrist for foot attention including care your nails short and take attention of all your nails as hygenically as possible. The fungus can and does spread as you may understand. In time your problem will amuse even bigger, disappear and may then reappear. Hopefully they will advance a real cure for this, however these are incidious and resistant infections. No it doesn't attending good however nobody is absolute and would you want to be with a babe shallow enough to dump you for that???? Activity forward, be cheerful.