What is the ace and surest treatment for toe nail fungus? is there a diet for it?

St. Olaf

Several treatments own failed over the years. My dermatologist prescribed 3 months of pulses with two altered medications in a three year period with space between and blood work to test for liver damage along the way, which thankfully was OK. Guess what--it's back. There was the 3 month period that I soaked the toes twice daily in peroxide and vinegar and rinsed in bleach as described by an internet site--no lifelong cure. I've used tea tree oil--no lifelong aftereffect. I've been told it is a fungal infection that must be treated by diet by another medical source, however no specifics. Has anytone outside there done this when all other treatments own failed?



Zeb

No and pretty even everything you tried, I would own suggested. I would return to your doctor, you may charge added then one treatment again. But not sure what your diet is that is creating this. I assumed its Athlete's feet, due to sweating and that fungus grows under the nail. Are you care your feet dry? You may own to acquire some meds for a topical solution other then a accustomed cure you own been using. Acceptation use what the football players use, and amuse some internal meds in you for the nail fungus.



Aerial Point

lamisil pills work ace on most persons, however u own to own regular liver blood tests.