Nail fungus on my toe?

Independence

I went to a salon and got a pedicure for the aboriginal time ever - I did not understand that they were supposed to use alone "tools" for each client, they aloof dipped them into a solution and reuse them. I really learned my lesson here. When I took the polish off there was a white spot on my nail, I thought it was annihilation so I aloof tried to buff it outside with a document then re-painted them. Another week went by and the spot was better when I redid them. I never went back to the salon, the pedicure freaked me outside. Any more it's been according to 6 months and the white spot turned all dry (possible from me filing on it) and on the other foot it's turned all thick and yellow. It kinda got a aphotic spot up near the cuticle too. At the end after dark I sure to look it really closely when I trimmed them, well, the nail is separated from the nail bed. Everywhere where it's yellow the nail is not connected to the nail bed. Almost all the way up to the cuticle. I'd say that it's 2/3 of the nail is that way. I got a babyish scraper outside, dipped it in alcohol to run underneath it, there is no affliction whatsoever where it's separated and lifted up. The aphotic spot near the cuticle under the nail was dead skin or something, it's mostly out after I fished all the **** outside. Everything that I fished outside smelled less than pleasant too - there was a abundance of it too. (ok, that was gross and I'm sure TMI, sorry)I've put tea tree oil on all of my nails since they all were dry looking, there is clean, pretty nail growing outside from the cuticle any more on all of them apart from my ample toes that attending according to this. I wear sandals all the time and this looks unpleasant. I alone own according to 2 couple of closed toe shoes! Is there anything that I can accomplish approximately it? Can I colouring over it while it's growing outside or something? This looks seriously gross and I accumulate hiding my feet!



Fort Carson

Toenail fungus can be hard to amuse rid of. There is a prescription drug that has a so-so record of success and it is very expensive. Accumulate in apperception that fungus likes warm, wet, alkaline, aphotic areas to abound. With that in apperception try the next accustomed methods. Accumulate your feet as accumulate dry as even as possible. Some persons own had luck using tea tree oil 2 or 3 times a time. Accomplish not miss any days. Provided you accomplish the fungus will start to abound again. It will take a hardly any months for the nail to abound back completely. Provided the tea tree oil does not work you can try plain white vinegar. Amuse a small dropper bottle from the drug store and use the vinegar, a drop or 2 on each nail and cuticle 2 or 3 times a time. Vinegar works since fungus does not abound in an acidic world.



Hayesville

You really should see a doctor for it.



Mentor

I had the exact same situation. You should test outside this website: www. my-nail-fungus-story. comIt was very informative and accessible to me and any more I'm cheerful to say I got rid of my nail fungus. Let me understand what you think.