Is there a topical way to amuse rid of toe nail fungus?

Highlands

Each of my ample toes has a stripe of fungus under the nail at the line. I own been trying fungus sprays with no aftereffect. I own great hygene and don't understand how this happened. I own no insurance and the prescription for this is 174.00. Let me understand provided you own any ideas.



Strang

Lamisil is the ace you can ever amuse. They own creams, however the pill is the ace as it cures it from the inside.



Mount Pleasant

definitly Lamisil



Wrightstown

Nail Problems www. askaquery. com/Answers/qn1536.…



Westmont

There is NO topical way to amuse rid of toe nail fungus.....and I've tried everything. The alone thing that worked on me (for a babyish while) was Lamisil tablets. However when the tablets were finished, it came right back. The tablets are very expensive...approximately $200 for a months supply. The poor thing is that usually the fungus comes back...as it did with me. Don't understand what else to tell you......however aloof welcome to the club. Ace of luck to you.......



Mathis

i was told to use lamisil