I own ugly toe nail fungus since nearly 3 years any more what can i accomplish?

Cross Hill

I own ugly toe nail fungus since nearly 3 years any more. I am aloof 31 years aged and I heard that mostly aged persons amuse it. I can't wear sandales since it aloof looks so ugly and I am so grudging of persons with pretty free nails. I already went to the doctor however she aloof said that there is annihilation she can accomplish since it's heredetery ( my father has it too ). The pharmacist at Walgreens told me that they own tablets (lamasil) which has to be taken at least 6 months. They price 200 dollars a months ( insurance doesn't pament since it's ''aloof'' a cosmetic thing) and on top of it it can much harm the liver. He too said that it doesn't always aid. Well I can't afford 200 dollars a months and I too don't want liver damage in change for free nails. I too used a topical treatment however it too didn't aid. It seem to stop the growing fungus a babyish bit however it never went out. Are there any other victims outside there with toe nail fungus? Did anybody acquisition a great treatment? I would cherish to wear sandales again!!!! I am thankful for any help.



Tucumcari

I took two courses of lamisil and one direction of sporanox without any relief from my toenail fungus. Then I started applying vicks vapo-rub to my toenail every time...right after my shower. I aloof used a tissue and rubbed a healthy blob on the nail and the surrounding skin. I did not wipe off the additional...aloof left it there (aloof put my socks on over top or aloof slipped into my sandals in summer). My nail is any more growing outside and the backside half is healthy accustomed nail! Please be aware, it takes a continued, continued time. Toenails abound slowly. I own been using the vicks for approximately 8 months any more. I figure another 4 months and the nail will be totally grown outside. Accord it a try...it is working for me.



Eagle-Vail

sorry however it looks according to you're going to own to amputate...it is the alone way



Lancaster

Soak em in peroxide according to twice a time for weeks,, then once a time from then on! peroxide is cheap and it works,, you will be amazed! I accomplish this aloof as preventative foot attention,,



Edmonton

I aloof cleared up a poor condition of toe nail fungus under myright ample toe...Took approximately 6 months..Three or Four times a time, sit down, put your heel on the floorwith toes pointing up...Pour some 70% or higher rubbingalcohol onto the borderline of your toe, let it soak down under thenail....Pour a teaspoon or so a couple times so it soaks ingood....Accumulate the nail divide short so the alcohol won't own sofar to soak....Slowly however surely, it cleared up over approximately 6 months....



The Hammocks

I own had some success with tea tree oil, smells according to turpintine however seems to be clearing it up. Great luck



Frontenac

It's not aloof aged persons! I own done enough nail scrapings for a lab to understand! Lamisil is poor for your liver, I own heard the Vicks and the tea tree oil accomplish well, however both take a while to work.



Chama

See a podiatrist. They specialize in feet and toes.