I pulled off my acrylic nail and half of it was discoloured blooming could this be a fungus?

Albany

I pulled off my acrylic nail and half of it was discoloured blooming and brown. Does this beggarly that it may be a fungus? I own never seen anything according to this.



Bristol

Yes, I can nearly promise you that it is. Any nail salon can aid you outside by applying a coat of fungicide. You can too acquisition this at your community loveliness supply store. It will colouring on according to polish. In most cases, you can use a coat of the fungicide to annihilate the fungus, and then buff the nail, to constitute the discolouration activity out. FYI, when you buff it, you'll want to use a buffer that you can throw out. Otherwise, the fungus might stick to the buffer, and you'd contaminate other nails by using it.