Accomplish i own nail fungus? i own a aphotic border?

The Colony

I own noticed that i own a atramentous border on my finger nail, since i bite my nails i thought it was a crack in the nail, however some one told me that it could be a fungus, and any more im shocked. I own never had problems with my nails. I own never put affected nails on, and i wash my hands generally. I own put a link of my nail at the backside. Provided any of you persons own had this problem please tell me what it was, and how you can cure it tinypic. com/view. php? pic=2aflym0&…(provided its not a link write & adhesive to the search bar)Thank you



Ferguson

The border doesn't own characteristics of a fungal infection... these usually show as an world of abnormal texture and/or colour, rather than as a single straight border. It is most possible to be an aged blood clot under your nail - you may own had some gentle trauma to the finger a while back, and had tiny bleed under the nail at that stage. As the nail grows outside, the aged clotted blood is 'dragged' along the advance, and comes outside as a border. Provided its an aged bit of blood clot, then it should abound outside eventually.