What is the ace way to amuse rid of a nail fungus naturally?

North Shore

I own tried every over-the-counter medication and prescription nail product that you use over/on the nail, incl. White Iodine, tea tree oil, peroxide, lamisil cream, Penlac Nail Laquer & none of them own worked. I understand you own to accomplish it over a continued period since of the slow nail advance, so I own. My doctors won't prescribe the Lamisil tablets for me since I'm diabetic and take too several other spoken medications that can act on the liver. This drives me loopy, since I alive in the tropics where we wear sandals most of the time. Aslo sometimes it's painful & very itchy. Lately I absent a toe nail, any more it's starting to abound back & looks terrible. Any MD's outside there? Plz aid.



Flora

Please take my post! I own used it and it is the alone thing that worked for me!! Oregano oil. You can amuse it from any health aliment store or G. N.C. This to me is an real wonder herb. And it works for a multitude of diseases, and fungus'.(I am not associated with this site)Not alone is it great for general ailments, the most active ingredient Carvacrol, has been begin useful in combating, gum disease, aliment poisoning (caused by Staph or Strep usually), sinus infections. nail fungus, athlete’s foot, respiratory infections and urinary tract infections. Oregano oil can be used as an instant remedy or be utilized for every time continued great health. Great luck...and let me understand how it works for you. your welcome to e-mail me at multipure417278@yahoo. com



East Lynne

Nail fungus, is a case that affects the nail of encircling 6% to 8% of the man population. A chicken feed in colour, thickening of the nail, fitting brittle, or rippled nail may be a sign of nail fungus. However it can be cured. See www. squidoo. com/nail-fungus... for added



Aguilar

Put "Javex" in the water you use to wash your feet. There is too a product that is specifically for "athletes foot". You put this powder in the water and then there is a powder to put on your feet after you wash and dry the feet very well. Great luck Foot fungus is adamantine to amuse rid of since we accumulate our feet confined. Chicken feed your shoes daily and put the powder in your shoes to annihilate fungus spores in the shoes. Provided you are wearing sandals all the time then be sure to too wash the spores off the sandals too.



Coffeyville

Acquire a bottle of mouthwash blend in the ratio 1:1 with water and soak your nails. After a couple of weeks the fungus will disappear. Accomplish not purchase aphotic coloured mouthwash as this puts a tinted colour on skin. I'm sure provided you had a fingernail fungus you can put mouthwash in a cup and soak finger once a week and be cured."



Stuckey

Possibly an anti-mycotic cream is useful for that. I can post you mycospor cream (bayer sure). Of direction i didn't see the lesion however you can try. It gives no harm last. Use 2 at least two weeks provided yoou according to. Wish u healthy days



Lineville

i'm not a doctor, however sometimes nail fungus and infections can either be caused by bacteria in the object. possibly antibiotics could aid? And I don't beggarly to be rude, however provided your house isn't clean, then this is the source of the germs/fungus. Accord your abode a great clean with antiseptics/bleach. This may aid too



Fort Wayne

There is some useful help here.



Hamburg

Try anti-dandruff shampoo. :)