Nail fungus treatmentrecipe with dmso?

Lily

charge a recipe for nail fungus treatment with dmso



Harrold

I had nail fungus on my ample toe. I begin that provided I didn't treat it every time til the toe completely grew outside (10 months for the ample toe) it would accumulate future back. I would soak my foot/toe daily in vinegar & then dry it off & breach a vitamin E softgel over it daily. I would accomplish this on & off & as I thought it was mostly out & quit & it would return. It wasn't til I did it every single time til the nail grew outside completely did I amuse rid of it completely. I didn't accomplish the vitE every time however did soak in vinegar every time.



Ample Beaver

tee tree oil however read approximately it before use...aloof google it...ace of luck and take attention of you..