Toe nail fungus? details inside?

Greenfield

I noticed it today after I looked down at my feet. Its a white patch on the borderline of my ample toe. My toe nail is cracked and kinda thick. I'm 15 and recently ive been doing alot of walking to lose weight lol. Accomplish you think that the sweat from my shoes and socks couldve caused me to amuse a nail fungus? I told my dad approximately it and he said provided it gets worse we'll aloof activity to the doctor. I accept its fungus starting to abound. When i activity to the doctor, accomplish you think i should bring it up approximately my social problem? I own according to social anxiety and abhorrence going to places and I think persons are judging me since im overweight and always got teased approximately it. I dont activity nowhere or annihilation. I stay at house 24-7. Should I bring this up to him too? Cuz i understand with school starting in 2 weeks, going to aerial school... its gonna be rough. Possibly he can accord me some medication to aid me amuse over it? I dont wanna activity to counseling lol ( provided I can aid it )



Whitney Point

Aboriginal the toe nail fungus. See your doctor. Provided it is the general toe nail fungus the Alone way to amuse rid of it is with a daily medication while your doctor watches your liver functions. The total regimen takes approximately 9 months to full however it is Out. The over the counter remedies Accomplish NOT WORK. It must be attacked systemically (from the inside) not topically (from the out).Following your PROBLEM. It's far added serious than your nail fungus. You must see a counsellor. There is no "sorcery pill" that will cure you. Everyone any more a days thinks that you aloof take a pill and everything is good. You charge therapy and start it any more!



Peak

ewww



Francis

same happened to me..i play lots of soccer and the sweat and my tight soccer cleat caused it too..one time i broke the nail, then it fell off and a fresh one appeared completely healthy..the doctor too said it could own benn spread from someoneso think twice before sharing shoes or socks



Freeland

It is not a social problem. Activity to a doctor and amuse it treated. Nail fungus can be hard to treat, and repeated infections are general. Over-the-counter antifungal nail creams and ointments are available, however they aren't very able. Spoken medicationsTo treat nail fungus, your doctor may prescribe an spoken antifungal medication, such as: * Itraconazole (Sporanox) * Fluconazole (Diflucan) * Terbinafine (Lamisil)These medications aid a fresh nail abound free of charge of infection, slowly replacing the infected portion of your nail. You typically take these medications for six to 12 weeks however won't see the borderline result of treatment until the nail grows back completely. It may take four months or longer to eliminate an infection. Recurrent infections are possible, exceptionally provided you abide to expose your nails to warm, wet conditions. Antifungal drugs may too reason side thing ranging from skin rashes to liver damage. Doctors may not recommend them for persons with liver disease or congestive passion failure or for those taking sure medications. Other treatment optionsYour doctor may too suggest these nail fungus treatments: * Antifungal lacquer. Provided you own a gentle to change infection of nail fungus, your doctor may prefer to prescribe an antifungal nail polish called ciclopirox (Penlac). You colouring it onto your infected nails and surrounding skin once a time. After seven days, you wipe the piled-on layers clean with alcohol and start new applications. Daily use of Penlac for approximately one year has been shown to aid free nail fungal infections, however researchers begin that it cured the infections in less than 10 percent of persons using it. * Topical medications. Your doctor may too vote for other topical antifungal medications. In some cases, you may be advised to use these creams with an over-the-counter lotion containing urea to aid speed up absorption. Topical medications usually don't provide a cure, however may be used in conjunction with spoken medications. Provided your nail infection is severe or acutely painful, your doctor may suggest removing your nail. A fresh nail will usually abound in its place, though it will come in slowly and may take as continued as a year to abound back completely.